<$BlogRSDUrl$>

tirsdag, august 12

Da Borthday  

Last weekend was great! The concert on Friday was awesome, I had a really good time. The first guy was really good and Counting Crows really do put on a good show, like BN said. John Mayer must have known it was my birthday eve, 'cause he sai he was in a good mood. He started with Sis's favorite song (why Georgia) and ended with mine (3x5) as the encore. He also had a really great jam thing with the opening guy and once he was finished, asked for a copy of that becuase it was so good. I'm gonna marry that man. Just gotta figure out how to meet him. Saturday, we ate lunch at the "cheezborger cheezborger, no pepsi "coke" place. Then Cirque du Soliel was cool, the twins who do the straps are HOT, and we stopped at an Indian restaurant for dinner on the way home. We dallied on the way out, so we saw the performers setting up to practice before the next show that night. Wish I could do the stuff they were doing, you know, holding myself up on a spinning hoop 15 feet about the floor with my neck. sounds like fun. Finally, water skiing Sunday rocked and I wasn't too sore yesterday after my 'impressive' falls. Good thing I've been lifting weights, huh? Not too many people out on the reservoir and the weather wasn't too hot or too cold, mostly cloudy.
I passed the flight physcial yesterday, so I have my student ticket back. Gonna look to start into lessons next week. Right now, I'm packing all night getting ready to move on Friday. My room's nearly cleaned out and in boxes, if you can believe I have a clean room.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Add SoccerCS