<$BlogRSDUrl$>

mandag, maj 24

Dollar dance 

Saturday night was a fantastic experience. I dressed up, we drove to Indy, and went to the Classy Chassy. Met TCB's former roommate V and, once he left to go dj at another bar, hung out with an off-duty waitress. Met one of the girls in the bathroom, had a short conversation about nipples. Had a few beers, admired the shoes and use of the pole.
"I'm not leaving until I get boobs on my face."-TCB
It's really strange to watch your boyfriend stare at another girl. Seeing him standing there, hands inactive, with the "boy looks at candy" expression on his face and her legs wrapped around his neck, I couldn't help but find is adorable. But it did make me wonder what's different abut the girl you can't have and the girl you already have? Does that make you feel as though you're 'settling' for the girl you've got or de-value those girls you can't have? What happens when the girl you've got acts like, dresses like, looks like that girl you can't get?

In the end, I had a fantastic time, leaving the club with glitter I didn't put on.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Add SoccerCS