<$BlogRSDUrl$>

onsdag, august 4

Grrr 

I finally have to blog about my soon-to-be-ex roommate.

She drives me crazy. In the "I can definitely tell you're an only child and have never really understood co-habitation" kind of way. And she doesn't understand how to clean. To her, a clean floor is one she ran her vacuum over. Her vacuum that doesn't pick up anything. Even if there's still visible pieces of dirt on the floor, she's vaccuumed and it must be clean.

At the beginning of the year, She borrowed my extra rug, one that I don't really like, but it kind of went with her room, much better than it went with anything else in the apartment. Last week, she decided that she was going to tell me that she'd be in town today and wanted to get my desk and rug out of her room. Today, I asked if she'd vacuumed the rug before giving it back and she assured me that she had. As she carried it, I watched things drop out of the rolled up carpet. When I unrolled it to check, it was brown. My carpet is black. Taking it outside and shaking it would have gotten it cleaner. So I re-vacuumed it in front of her, where it changed colors every time I rolled my vacuum (in the hall closet, available for use by both my apartment and apartment two houses down) over it. Ugh.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Add SoccerCS