<$BlogRSDUrl$>

tirsdag, august 12

At least it was a good "Queer Eye..." 

I hate packing. not so much the big, move crap around packing, but more the little stuff that doesn't really fit anywhere, except maybe in that little bit of space you have in 15 boxes. Oh, and then, getting off my bed, I smacked my foot on it, cutting it right after I'd packed and moved the med stuff to the "move me" pile, on the bottom of a stack, and while the towels were in the wash. To top it all off, while returning some stuff to my tool box I discovered that DRC had not only borrowed my screwdriver without my permission, left my tool box in his car for a good 8-9 months, but had also ruined my screwdriver. That... is not something any person should do- borrow tools, ruin them and then not replace or _tell_ the owner that you've ruined it. Don't ever do it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Add SoccerCS