<$BlogRSDUrl$>

fredag, januar 2

Merry Fucking New Years 

Wow, what an adventure. I had the most rocking New Year's ever! It totally beat out last year at the llama farm with mom. This year, I rocked it out with the nurses at Suburban Hospital. They gave me some good stuff, so I really don't remember most of New Year's Eve, it's mostly a blur of waiting in the ER, getting poked with needles, really nice nurses, a cute anesthesiologist, and demerol. Yeah, that stuff works so fast.
But I'm home now, having started my New Year's diet off well with a liquid diet and being short an appendix. Still painted up, though, with the betadine. Anybody know how to get that off without the skin still attached?
Also on the plus side, I do have a name for my new stuffed puppy dog- Dixy, I have a legitimate reason to wear pink pj pants all the time, besides just being lazy, and I didn't have to drive myself home to TN.
What did you do? I'd love to have New year's vicariously through you!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Add SoccerCS