<$BlogRSDUrl$>

fredag, maj 7

Another book 

Lately, I've been slogging though another book, The Art and Science of Web Design by Veen and finding it very difficult indeed. It presents many of the same design and philosphy ideas for web that other books do, but just a bit different and there's just a bit more information. It's going very slowly, since I have to read to comb though it and make sure I'm not skimming passages that I believe containg no new information.
      Also, I've been 'hired' to make Cincinnati's DDD Alum Chapter's webpage and this book isn't helping with that, either. Right now I'm learning about mysql and PHP to implement those things that they'd like done, like content management and a photo gallery. I'm hoping that, since I plan on being very boring this weekend, I can knock the learning of these things out and start on the design.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Add SoccerCS