<$BlogRSDUrl$>

onsdag, august 13

Triumph of outdated tech 

This evening, calling BN to help me disassemble my desk was a challenge. My former housemate, who moved out while I was gone for the weekend, took my cell phone charger, and my phone's dead. with a 5 minute drive to work, it doesn't charge much. so I fired it up and was gonna get the number when BK knocked on my door to see if I had time to go to Bw3's. I didn't, and my phone died again. so, 4 tries later (no juice at all) I finally get BN's number and go to call it. But, the battery on the house phone's dead 'cause I never charge the thing since I only get telemarketers. Run downstairs and get my 'new' phone: the powder-blue rotary phone from Amma's house. Works like a champ.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Add SoccerCS