<$BlogRSDUrl$>

onsdag, januar 21

Because of the ... thing 

I really did have a great post for today, carefully crafted in my head over the last day, and have forgotten it as soon as the computer came into my field of view.
So I'll tell you about my apron.
At work, we wear an apron at night and on weekends and work out of it all night, so we aren't continually opening and closing the cash drawer and can get change to customers much faster. Being a new girl, I got one out of the "These people quit" bin, repaired it myself, and after 4 days of service, am going to wash it. It's white.
Last night, I put it in a bucket of soapy water to help it along in the cleaning later, and the water turned color, but my apron still hasn't yet. yuck.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Add SoccerCS