<$BlogRSDUrl$>

fredag, januar 23

Inspiration 

Inspired by Ghani's transformation of her hairstyle that she's had, forever, I decided to take a look at "Hair Styles: Hair Online" around to see what in the world I might do with mine, besides the usual "trim it up and I'll look like I spent time on it for a day."
[right] really ought to ask for her money back, since that's what mine looks like if I dry it without combing it at all. Better clothes would do wonders for her self esteem, too. [right] is an interesting take on the mullet, a bit more modern, but keeping the party in the front and business in the back idea. No matter what I do, I'll eventually end up with hair like [right], to become [left] when it grows out.
I liked [left], but Ghani didn't. Said it looks like her hair right now, stringy and unwashed. Also, to pull it off, I'd have to shave half my head. I've had it like [right] before, and I absolutely adore [left]'s color and cut, little mid 90's, but super cute and fun.
But, oh god, shoot me if anything turns out like [both].

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Add SoccerCS