<$BlogRSDUrl$>

torsdag, januar 27

Can't wait to leave 

Yesterday, trying to find somewhere at which I could print off my portfolio, I found out that Terre Hause has no do-it-yourself copy place. The closest thing I found was Sir Speedy, a place where you bring in your professional work, or have them do it for you, and they print things like wedding invites, press packets, that kind of thing. The nice people there let me back into the printing room and worked with me to find the best print-off for my small piece of work. They even charged me half of what they normally do to open a file and print a page because my files were so small, it was something new, and I did most of the work. We even joked about giving me a job there, now that I know how it all works, plus I'm a mac girl.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Add SoccerCS