<$BlogRSDUrl$>

mandag, januar 24

Who am I? 

Sometimes, I'll go to Blogger's recently updated list, tab out 10 or so sites, and read for an afternoon. I sort of feel like I'm looking ino other people's worlds without them knowing. (But then I remember that the blogs are public and snap myself out of feeling like a voyeur.)
Sometimes, when I really enjoy what they've written, I'll bookmark it, then put it in my Kinja digest if I find myself going back to it often. My rules for randomly selecting blogs is simple: look for a blog with a decent address, something that seems mature. That's how I found Kristine, who wants to know, "Palila who are you??"

So, to answer your question, Kristine- I'm a bartender who also works for a start-up technology company and plays football. I'm an Apple girl, applying to grad school, and used to being the only girl in a group, because of the field I'm in. I'm fairly harmless, I enjoy reading your blog, and I think this was the first post on the page when I first found your site. Go tech girls!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Add SoccerCS