<$BlogRSDUrl$>

mandag, januar 17

Yes I am 

This weekend, I cooked, baked and boiled. From basic ingredients (and what I happened to have in my fridge), I made chicken and stars, brownies, pasta with grapes and goat cheese, chocolate-stuffed rolls, and a pizza where I woke up with only the ingredients to make the dough and several inches of snow on the ground. TCB and I walked down to CVS and Dollar General and got some string cheese, spaghetti sauce mix, ham and pineapple, and mixed up the sauce mix with tomato soup, since I didn't read the instructions and get tomato paste. That pizza was so good, and I have sauce leftover. I'm totally cooking that again. Tomorrow.
And then this morning, i find Cooking For Engineers, with useful diagrams on how to prepare the food, plus instructions on what to do with the ingredients. Can't wait to start cooking!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Add SoccerCS