<$BlogRSDUrl$>

tirsdag, januar 18

Lacking 

Harvard president says, "Women lack 'Natural Ability' in some fields," and, you know, I couldn't agree more. It's definitely because of being a woman that I just suck at math, and it's because of my two X chromosomes that I can't find the power switch on a computer, much less utilize one. Through Summers's remarks, I've figured out why I can't land a technical job: my boobs. Of course, all women are exactly like his daughter: naming trucks like dolls. That's the best basis for sweeping generalizations. You know, I should send him my resume - maybe I could get a secretarial job in his office with my womanly language and cooking skills. Oh wait, cooking involves science, so I'm apparently not good at that either. Damn.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Add SoccerCS