<$BlogRSDUrl$>

tirsdag, august 19

Attack of the Killer Calves 

The move this weekend... Only BK came to help on Saturday. I was an un-happy camper by the end of the evening, making many many trips and having to go down one set of stairs, over 2 blocks, and up another set of stairs. Wash, rinse, repeat on sunday, and my calves are still killing me 2 days out, but I'm sure they'll look fabulous. Especially after the large bruise on my knee heals.
On the plus side, the new apartment was mostly clean, had some new paint, and I have an enormous bedroom! plus a room for my 3-door closet. Mom came last night to stay before flying out of Indy to see Sis in Hawaii, so the apt's cleaner, things are put away in the kitchen, a list of what I need to get and complain about has been made (there's no fire extinguisher or smoke detector in the kitchen with the gas stove and the oven's filthy. So if the oven catches on fire, I won't know about it to put it out, and I can just use the emergency candles to find my way.)
Now, all that's left is to find some sheets that fit a full, non-deep-pocket bed. Yeah, like that's ever gonna happen.
Anybody wanna visit before my roommate moves in Friday? I have 2 beds now...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Add SoccerCS