<$BlogRSDUrl$>

torsdag, august 28

The Tan Truck 

So, a few weeks ago, I had this dream that BN sold me his tan truck (which he doesn't own) at the SRC for $100. It was so real, that I fully expected to see a tan truck outside and my bank account $100 lighter. That week, I asked him for the keys and he said to just come over and get them. Time passes...
We're putting the boat away after water skiing and we pull into the yard where his dad has a garage and keeps lots of vehicles for restoration purposes. And there's a tan truck. Not worth $100, it'd make a better planter than a vehicle.
I wake up the next morning, after the people below me moved out, and in front of my then-apartment is: a tan truck, owned by a cleaning person.
So, driving back from Louisville the next weekend, I make the turn to work, and nearly get hit by: a tan truck.
First night in my new apartment, I leave and guess what takes my spot? yup, a tan truck.
There's a guy in the apt. building that owns a tan truck, I've seen him get out of it and go in. Mom met him, says he's cute and nice. I thought for a while it belonged to the guy below me, but his truck's black.
Is this some sort of fate or what?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Add SoccerCS