<$BlogRSDUrl$>

tirsdag, august 26

Hey, that's my wood 

At Lowe's last night, BN was helping me get some plywood to make my bed (read: he has a truck) and as I was getting the 2nd piece down, this employee comes practically sprinting down the aisle after hopping out of his fork-lift thing to "help" me get my side of the plywood down, even after I'd said, "no, I don't need help."
And that was his only purpose. He got right back into his forklift and took the 4 sheets of plywood down the aisle.
Yes, I'm a girl, but no, I don't need help lifting things unless I ask for it. I'm much stronger than I look; I lift weights.
And also, at Lowe's, it's happened several times that I'll go find a person to cut the wood I've chosen, asked him to cut some things for me, told him the measurements, held the sheet with the measurements and the checkbook, and then he asks the boy I'm with if the cut is correct, once it's cut. Maybe I should start going to Lowe's with a very girly girl, put uncombed hair in a ponytail, wear kahki pants, and a polo shirt that fits poorly. Then they'd have to talk to me, because then I'd be the obvious choice.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Add SoccerCS