<$BlogRSDUrl$>

mandag, august 25

Decisions 

Now that I have a dresser and a bookshelf, boxes are just flying out of the living room and the contents getting put away in their proper places. Hopefully, it will be clean enough that we'll have the tv hooked up and ready to go with the Nintendo by Thursday. I've got a line splitter, so we can play Mario Kart on 2 tvs! Yeah!!
Right now, however, Roomie and I are deciding upon our 'net hookup:
Verizon: $35/month, with the first 3 months costing $60 total
RoadRunner Cable: $45/month
Joink: Who knows, their website is poor
Verizon + Land based phone: $60/month, with a discount on the first 3 months
Votes? Other suggestions? I know Verizon doesn't play well with Rose, but I never had problems with it as a CS, except when Verizon was down all over town. ZL loves his cable, and the DDD's have Joink, which worked well when I was there.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Add SoccerCS