<$BlogRSDUrl$>

mandag, maj 10

Updates 

With Blogger's new interface and features, I'm updating SoccerCS to take advantage of them. The old, old comments have been moved to archive pages and blogger's comments are taking their place. Unfortunately, the blogger comments only start displaying with new posts, so please forgive the strageness in dividers. Current comments are getting moved to a smaller role and will eventually (if I like the blogger comments) also move to the archived pages. The permalinks should go to pages unto themselves with the blogger comments displayed. Hopefully, more to come as I further explore blogger's mother's day gifts.

**I didn't really like Blogger's comments. functional, yes, but I really didn't like being promted to sign in every time I wanted to comment. Or getting the runaround that took me to the permalink page to see all the comments before I could comment. I'll keep my system for now, thank you.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Add SoccerCS